Search this site, or the web
Google
 

This is a kit I recently completed and I thought it would be good for Valentine's day coming up.


Photobucket

There are

  • 4 papers,
  • 2 stapled curl ribbons,
  • 1 large curl ribbon
  • 1 fluer type thing..lol.and
  • another with curl ribbons attached
  • 1 plain saftey pin
  • 1 saftey pin with strands of beads wired to it,
  • 3 seperate wire strands of beads,
  • 1 tag
  • 2 knots
  • 2 bows
  • 2 jeweled frames
  • 3 single beads
  • 1 laced heart
  • lips to top it off

DOWNLOAD: HERE

Ok the next thing I have to work on is better previews... I had good ones, but they were too big for the blog-messed up the page. I used the resize in photobucket which limits you to the size. Hopefully will be better with the next preview...

Enjoy♥
and please leave some love if you download the kits


1 comments:

  1. daftdeb said...

    thank you for the beautiful kit!!!!! Debi  


 

Blogger Template | Created by Adam Every