Search this site, or the web
Google
 

Second Kit

This is the second kit I did. Also available at the Sinful PSP Pleasures tutorial site.
The link goes right to the resource page- on the left side, click on Flirty's Creations
PREVIEW IS MUCH SMALLER THEN ACTUAL SIZE OF KIT
http://www.freewebs.com/sinfulpsppleasures/resource1.html

Photobucket

I have three more kits I'll be making available soon. One I worked on a while ago, just didn't get around to uploading it anywhere, and two I just completed recently.
There are also some element bits I'd like to share as well. I honestly can't say there is going to be any regular time that I'll be adding shares, sorry. Just keep visiting - you'll be surprised!
The links are not going to expire, at least not until I run out of space, but I'd let everyone know well ahead of time.

Please REMEMBER : DO NOT SHARE THESE KITS OR PIECES OF THEM ANYWHERE

Be kind and refer your friends here please!

0 comments:


 

Blogger Template | Created by Adam Every