Search this site, or the web
Google
 

Thank you for all the people who have subscribed to my blog. Just to let you all know, since it's been almost two months, I haven't forgotten you all. Two weeks ago I had the neck/spine surgery in philadelphia and am still healing.It will take about a month or so before I feel a little more normal. Yesterday was my birthday too, what a way to spend it- still sore and unable to sleep. It's very uncomfortable trying to find a position I can sleep in other then sitting up and with the neck brace on. Since they took bone from my hip to do the fusion, I walk funny as well - that is very sore.
I look forward to getting back in the saddle and making some new kits soon, please be patient with me. Thank you!!


0 comments:


 

Blogger Template | Created by Adam Every