Search this site, or the web
Google
 

Thank you

I appreciate everyone who has left comments on here, or on 4shared. It's very nice to know there are people who like the scraps. ♥

Please keep in mind, although I'm loading up on kits, I'm not always going to have kits for freebies. Sometimes it just might be pieces I made or things like frames, I even plan to offer some psp brushes and blings in the future too.

Sorry, I can't commit to any definate time span as when the freebies will be released. Subscribe to me if you'd like to be notified by email when freebies are available. It is set up to only send freebie info and not messages labeled "chit chat" At the very bottom of the page you'll see an area to add your email and subscribe.
Thanks again to everyone who has been so nice to this 'newbie' on the scene!!

0 comments:


 

Blogger Template | Created by Adam Every