Search this site, or the web
Google
 

St.Patrick's Day Kit

PLEASE remember: these kits are in PSP file format and are NOT meant for regular Layouts. They are for PSP taggers. Thank you ♥

I have a St. Patrick's day mini kit to share today.Hope you all like it. I wasn't too keen at first. There is many more things I 've thought of since I made it so maybe I'll do an add on in a few days... who knows... I've actaully been working on an Easter kit. Recently I drew a bunny for it and made up some eggs.Still working on it.

Enjoy
Flirty

Photobucket

  • 4 papers/patterns
  • 1 ribbon wrapped frame stack ( I don't know what you'd call it really)
  • 1 gold stamp edged frame
  • 1 journal note paper
  • 1 clip for the note paper
  • 2 paper clips- gold and one green
  • 1 cluster of coins I made from scratch
  • Plus, bonus single coin and single side view coin to place however you'd like if you don't like my cluster *wink
  • 1 Rainbow
  • 1 single shamrock * currently the coins, shamrock and rainbow are clustered in the example but each is it's own single piece to use as you'd like
  • 1 bling shamrock
  • 1 tied cluster of shamrocks( sorta look like balloons..lol)
  • 2 ric/rac ribbons
  • 1 single bow
  • 1 bow with ribbons
  • 1 shamrock charm on a tied knot
  • 1 tag with ribbon
  • 1 word art "Kiss me I'm Irish"

    DOWNLOAD HERE


7 comments:

  1. Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Thank you for sharing!  

  3. Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much!!!!!  

  4. Karen said...

    Thank you for the St Patrick's Day kit!  

  5. +eileen+ said...

    This is so pretty! thanx for sharing!~  

  6. austin said...

    thanks for sharing!  

  7. Mystical Brat said...

    Thank You for sharing!!!  


 

Blogger Template | Created by Adam Every